A complete digital ecosystem
North Franche-Comté provides a complete ecosystem dedicated to digital industries
A dedicated university campus, a regional digital hub, a regional association of professionals of the digital industries, a business incubator, several open labs, a highly-reputed engineering school, an urban business park. North Franche-Comté offers start-ups and innovative companies an inclusive ecosystem with trained workforce having experience in the industry and digital field.
A real catalyst: Numerica, the digital hub of Burgundy-Franche-Comté
Numerica, located in Montbéliard, hosts start-ups and companies in the digital business and offers the services and tools for their setting up and development. As a project catalyst with competencies and knowledge at the service of innovation, it is a place where talents can cooperate.
Available skills, from students to researchers
North Franche-Comté can boast a large stock of regionally-trained talents in the digital field:
- Associate degree in Web and Multimedia
- Associate degree in Networks and Telecoms
- Professional degree in web design
- Bachelor’s degree in Information and Communication
- Master’s degree in Mobile and Distributed IT
- Master’s degree in Information Communication Engineering
- Master’s degree in Multimedia Products and Services
- Master’s degree in Languages and E-commerce
As for research, the following structures are dedicated to innovation for industrial networks: FEMTO-ST laboratories of the University of Franche-Comté, the IT Electronics and Image laboratory Image, the Optimization and Networks team and the Ergonomics and Systems Design team of the UTBM.
Your single point of contact
Our other fields of competencies